The CPA industry has been divided into groups: The first one is non-incentive and the 2nd one is incentive. The big CPA players do not give so much attention to content locking as they are always busy in throwing their money in PPC, PPV and other media buying campaigns but believe me content locking is way too much powerful and has unlimited potential. All you need is a digital download, simple website and few lines code from your CPA network to get in content locking.
Enough of the introduction, assuming that you already know what content locking is and how it works I have decided to create a huge list of niches for content locking. Some times we run out of ideas or just our niches become saturated. At that moment it becomes really pain in the head to find out a new niche to jump into.
Below is a list of things which you can content lock. So let’s start:
- Online coupons and coupon codes
- Movies subtitles
- Public domain music
- How to Articles
- Online/flash games, freeware games
- WordPress plugins
- Facebook covers
- Google plus covers
- Instruction videos and guides
- Beta codes
- Giveaways website
- Virtual currency
- Free services like web hosting, online file conversion, logo maker etc.
- Car repairing guides
- Browser extensions and add-ons
- Free website scripts
- Viral YouTube videos
- Daily deals like special discounts
- Amazon Gift Cards
- Freeware software (7-zip, GIMP)
Have a look at some more niches:
- House plans, home design guides
- High quality graphics (icons, photos, fonts, social media and web buttons)
- Alternative payment method (As a payment method)
- Free mobile games and apps
- Entertainment videos
All the niches mentioned above are totally white hat and if I do not mention the blackhat niches, then why on earth our site name is Secret Black Hat. Have a look at the black hat niches:
- Software CD Key generators
- Live event streaming (football matches, cricket tournament etc.)
- TV Shows
- Online movie streaming
- Paid music
- Nulled themes
- Nulled scripts
- SEO software
- Paid eBooks
- New game beta codes (fake)
- demo of games which are yet to be released (GTA V demo is trending now)
- Fake software like Amazon gift card generator, Skype credit generator etc.
Remember not all the CPA networks will accept the black hat niches. So it is wise to ask them first if they are O.K with your niche or not. While the white hat niches are 100% safe and require no confirmation.
In case, you are not a part of any CPA Network, you can sign up for the best CPA networks from the links given below:
White Hat Only:
For the warez, movies and other stuff, you can sign up for:
None of these networks allows fake content. So keep this mind or your account will be terminated. If you still have decided to go with fake content, then it is advisable to buy a custom content locker like Content Lock Pro or Mighty Content Locker as they allow the referrer blanking and a many more powerful features.